Saturday 22 November 2014

Final Illustrator Project

Once I got more comfortable with Illustrator I started on my final project which was an alphabet of shapes. Since I designed 16 boxes of food in a previous assignment, I decided to continue with that theme. I used images off Google as my inspiration but there was no image tracing involved. I used the images off Google to make sure I knew what each food looked like and then I went with my own twist. For those who don't know what X stands for, it is Xinomarvo grapes that are used to make a certain type of wine. The hardest object for this project was definitely the yogurt. I know it seems simple because of the clear shapes, but it was difficult to show depth. I really liked this project because again it let me used a variety of different shapes. Thus letting me practice all of the skills I obtained with this program.


No comments:

Post a Comment