Tuesday 9 September 2014

Layer Masks

This was my favorite assignment that we did with Photoshop. I loved learning how to create layer masks. It makes sense why things are so easily created and edited to look real. I used the wilderness as my theme throughout my four layer masks. What was great about layer masks is that you could change the opacity of the brush which makes things look faded into the background as if they were actually apart of the image. Here are my four images that were created with layer masks, reflections, and gradients.

Star Gazing: added images include the moon, stars in the sky, the dog, and the text.

Paradise: added images include the dolphin, its shadow,  the boat, vibrance in flowers, and the text.
Don't Look Left: added images include the shark, the birds, and the text.
Wilderness Surprise: added images include the turtle, the frog, and the text.







No comments:

Post a Comment